Monday, November 28, 2011

Back in business again........Yea, Cabo San Lucas

After a five month hiatus to take care of my 89 year old mother-in-law that  had spinal cancer, we are able to travel again.  My fingers have been burning up the keyboard on my computer looking for travel deals and boy did it pay off.  We just got back from an amazing trip to Cabo San Lucas.  We stayed in a threee bedroom villa at the Monte Cristo Estates at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach in Cabo for $200 for the whole week.  I know you are wondering how we get these good deals and I'm now going to tell you the secret.  We have a timeshare at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach that we bought 6 years ago.  First of all you must know that I was a firm disbeliever in time shares.  They didn't make such sense to me.  We were on a cruise ship and stopped in Cabo for the day.  One of the timeshare guys stopped us and offered us a free day at Pueblo Bonito and $100 to spend if we went the presentation.  We did this and after the salesman was done I  said "This is all fine and good but it  doesn't work for us as we both have very demanding jobs and we can't plan ahead of time for our vacations. He then said, we have a program called Pueblo Bonito Premier designed for "Last Minute Trips" just for you.  When he explained it to me I asked him "where do I sign".  After we went back to the ship we had buyers remorse and thought we made a horrible mistake.  I'm here to tell you that was the best decision of our life.   And friends, this past week has been the highlight of our travel experience.  Monte Cristo Villas are three bedroom, three and a half baths villas with their own infinity swimming pool and spa, two living rooms, five televisions, computer, full kitchens, washer and dryer, upstairs and downstairs decks and so much more. I am now going to show you some of the pictures.  We thought we were living like the "Rich and Famous".  If anybody is interested I can give you the phone number of a contact person at Pueblo Bonito.


Infinity pool at the lodge.
Beautiful sunset from the swimming pool.

Entry Courtyard
Master bedroom
Living room on top level

Blown glass factory in Cabo, very interesting.  Bought beautiful wine glasses.
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica
I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as we enjoyed this experience, what a vacation.

Happy Blogging

Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment